Pagina's

2012/02/05

[NEW IN] Spring Clothing






Blouse: WE | Trousers: WE | Shawl: Six | Ring: Six

I bought these things at the city lately and I wanted to show them to you. Just some items for the spring of 2012. I'm most excited about the trousers. I truly love it's color and it's fabric! I think it's very chic. And I think the stone of the ring has got a great color as well. About the shawl: I love it's print! I'm always in for some bird-prints; they go with anything. The orange-ish color isn't my favorite color, but I think this shawl is very easy to combine with some other clothing. And about the blouse: just a chic blouse, which I can wear with anything and whenever I want.

By the way, I want to say sorry that I haven't been posting a lot the past days. I'm just very busy with school, et cetera. I think it sucks, but I just can't do anything about it at the moment :-(. So: I'm sorry! I hope I'll have some more time soon, but I can't promise it to you.

With love,
Anna


15 opmerkingen:

Francisca Paulos zei

lovely blouse and ring! anxious to see how you will wear it :) xx

christian zei

leuk leuk leuk die blouse en en ring!
xo

mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

Brandi zei

Very jealous! The shirt is really cute!!

run-style-run.blogspot.com

S zei

I liked everything!

wardrobe-glitz zei

echt een hele leuke broek! ik zoek al tijden naar zo'n broek met die kleur haha
♥ xo

Meghan zei

leuke aankoopjes!

Demilade zei

Lovely stuff.

Francisca Paulos zei

thanks hun xx

Style und Sein zei

Great colors and wonderful presentation. Tahks for you comment, I follow you now - hope you follow back!

greetings
http://www.styleundsein.de

Natasha zei

wat leuk allemaal zeg!
ik volg je nu met GFC & bloglovin, volg je me terug?
liefs x

natasha-dailyfashion.blogspot.com

Lara zei

I love the ring!
Tell me what do you think about my new post!
XoXo
http://poppy-sweetestsin.blogspot.com/

Lara zei

Thanks for comment in my blog!
see you in my or your nest post. Ok?
XoXo
http://poppy-sweetestsin.blogspot.com

xxx zei

Wat een leuke dingen :)

Unknown zei

cute shirt and pants. love the print on the scarf. thx for visiting my blog, i'm following you now. hope you come check out my newest post!

http://tidbitsofaddiction.blogspot.com

Jantasie zei

Die bloes is echt heel leuk!