Pagina's

2012/01/13

[OUTFIT] Blazer it up


Blazer: H&M | Shirt: Vero moda | Skirt: Lady Sting | Heels: Shoenenreus | Watch: Icewatch | Ring: H&M


Wow, I look really tired at these pictures! Unfortunately I only found out a little bit late! Now I don't have time to make some new pictures anymore, sorry! Well, to tell you the truth: I actually am really tired. So, I'm glad it's weekend now! I only have to work tomorrow-morning, and after that I'll just be relaxing and doing nothing. Well, maybe a little bit of homework, since I've got a testweek within 1,5 week. Oh, it sucks. I just don't want to think about it. Oh, and I've also got a party on Saturday, which I'm really excited about.

Anyway, about my outfit: I really love this oversized blazer! It goes with e-ve-ry-thing, which is the biggest advantage of it. And this top is a new one, which I like - I'm always happier with new clothes than with older clothes... Yeah, I know it's weird. For the rest, this is just a very basic outfit. Just fine for a regular schoolday, to my opinion. And I like basic outfits anyway. They're just simple and chic.





Enjoy your weekend ;-)!

With love,
Anna


20 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

leuke outfit! (:

Annie zei

Love that blazer...so cute!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Cylia zei

ik hou van witte blazers:)

Martay zei

mooie blazer! en ik vind je wedges heel mooi!

xoxo
2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

Fashionable and Me♥ zei

Staat je leuk!

Hanna zei

supermooi, dat donkerblauw met dat witte, ontzettend goed gecombineerd.
fijn weekend en succes alvast met je toetsweek! ♥
liefs.

Phuong zei

je blazer is mooi!
Travel in Style

Unknown zei

I'm loving that blazer!
Its so funny i saw your ring at H&M today, ahah my friend just got the yellow one.

Matthew Lima
http://positivesnaps.blogspot.com/

MªJosé Fernández zei

Beautiful! muak

http://imagenshopper.com

Sandra Leiva zei

Cute t-shirt!
And I love that blazer, so cute!
Following you <3

Unknown zei

I am loving the blazer and yay for weekends.

Have fun at the party Saturday.

Unknown zei

Love your ring !

BTL zei

great blazer!

you don't look tired!

http://weezngmonkeys.blogspot.com

The White List zei

Brilliant post and fantastic blog! Really cool!!! :-) Have a great weekend!

the-white-list.blogspot.com

Charlotte zei

nice outfit!x

ST zei

Leuke outfit, vooral je blazer vind ik leuk!

Jan zei

Deze schoenen zien er ook leuk uit!

♥

helena zei

Mooie witte blazer!
Ik zoek echt al een tijdje zoiets maar kon de hele tijd geen mooie vinden :(

Marloes zei

Leuk! Staat je goed x

Yuma zei

You are so cute!Love your blazer♥
Thank you for your comment=)

xx