Pagina's

2012/01/20

[OUTFIT] Blazers and Headbands





Just another basic look. It seems like I really prefer the basic style lately. I don't know the reason for it, I think it's just because this style looks fine anytime and anywhere. Besides, the blazer is one of my favorite pieces I own. It just goes with everything. I love the shoes as well, though they are a bit cold in January. So, I can't wait for spring to come, haha ;-)!

I have to tell you I probably won't post a lot next week, since I've got a testweek. I'll be studying the whole weekend and next week as well... Boring! But, I will show you my clothes from H&M, which arrived yesterday! And this weekend I will go to town, so I'll also show you the things I will buy over there. I'm not sure if I'll buy a lot, since I haven't got many time to go shopping all day long, but I'm sure I will at least buy a few things.





For now, have a nice weekend ;-)!

With love,
Anna


15 opmerkingen:

The Black Pearl Blog zei

lovely outfit.

following you.

hope you will follow me back

xxx

Demilade zei

I love your outfit.Great blog and thanks for your post.

Ana Carneiro zei

Hi! Thanks for stopping at my blog! I'll follow you, hope you follow me back!

http://myveryownoneyearproject.blogspot.com/

Hanna zei

die blazer staat je super!
liefs.

fashionhypnotised zei

Your outfit is lovely! I love it!
xoxo,
Fashionhypnotised girl

Rachella - flourishingfit.com zei

Die hoofdband is leuk! x

Dorien zei

Leuke outfit ! Je haar zit heel erg leuk met die haarband en de schoenen zijn ook erg tof :) !

Unknown zei

I'm loving blazers at the moment. Just did two outfit posts with blazers. I want to get a white one like this!

Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

Unknown zei

very nice inspiration:-)!
i especially like the shoes!! lovely!

giveaway on my tiny blog:-)

http://color-beam.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-1.html

caise zei

I love your blazer!

Marilia and Cristina Maz zei

love the black & white combination!!

Bisous Christina xxx
http://2stylemates.blogspot.com/

Camila zei

Amazing blazer! They are so underrated, as are good headbands! xx

Dolce zei

I love your look here <3 black and white combo! You look cute with the headband too.

Jo Bao ♥

Jan zei

Wat een leuke blazer!

Trudy Danso zei

the white blazer looks so good on you!


- True

http://itstrued.blogspot.com/